The rehabilitation of Beira' Storm Water Drainage Systems was developed in 2 phases:
- Feasibility study for storm water drainage in the center and north of the city and the engineering projects for the central and southern regions and
- Supervision of the rehabilitation works.
The work included the following activities:
- Review and critical analysis of the adequacy of the technical solutions presented in the Feasibility Study and Final Design;
- Preparation of technical support documentation for the tender process;
- Preparation of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Environmental Management Plan (EMP) and Population Resettlement Action Plan;
- Supervision of the construction / rehabilitation of Beira drainage system, which is the main channel known as "central", consisting of channels A, AII and AIV, for a total of 9.3 km, including project analysis and review, testing and commissioning.
Environmental Impact Study
Construction Works Supervision