The Office Park EXPO project, was built on a plot of land occupying 36.200 m2, nowadays is the current Justice Campus of Lisbon, located in Parque das Nações, former EXPO’98.
It comprises a set of 10 office buildings, with heights varying between 3 and 18 floors, with a construction area of 65 350 m2 and 5 underground levels with a construction area of approximately 135.000 m2, including the following main works:
- Perimeter retaining structures for the 5 underground levels, using anchored diaphragm walls;
- Structures in Reinforced Concrete;
- Finishing Works of Civil Engineering;
- Electrical Installation;Mechanical Installation;
- Lift Installation;
- Municipal Solid Waste Treatment System.
Construction Works Supervision